Choose WQS, an experienced ISO14001 consultancy, and gain accreditation. The main drivers for businesses to register for ISO14001 include:
- A need to manage waste efficiently and correctly.
- A belief that ISO14001 accreditation is a compulsory requirement.
- It is seen as a competitive advantage.
- It is a useful marketing tool.
- Allows listing as an Approved Supplier.
- It opens access to new markets.
There are other tangible benefits to the company:
- Improved Employee Morale
- Reduction in Insurance Costs
- Reduction in Waste Disposal Costs
- Reduction in Local Council Charges
- Improved Public Image
- Shows a Social Responsibility to The Community
- Reduction of Companies Carbon Footprint
- Reduction in Energy and/or Processing Costs
- Competitive Advantage due to Reduced Costs
- It is less Expensive to Avoid a Spill Than to Clean it Up
- Which all lead to Improved Profits and Enhanced Customer Trust