NHSS 12c Mobile Traffic Management
NHSS 12ab Click Link
NHSS 12d Click link
NHSS 12c for Mobile Lane Closure Traffic Management on Motorways and Other Dual Carriageways
Any company wanting to deploy traffic management will need to be LANTRA registered for the relevant national highway sector scheme. There are certain key elements for all traffic management approvals:-
- ISO 9001 quality management system accreditation with a UKAS-approved certification body.
- NHSS 12c Mobile traffic management accreditation with a UKAS-approved certification body
- LANTRA trained staff, including Traffic Safety Officers (TSCO), supervisors and operatives.
- Best practices that control the methods used.
- Work instruction packs with method statements (including drawings of planned road layouts).
- Risk assessments for every job.
- Traffic count.
- Site maintenance requirements.
- Reports of incidents, accidents and near misses.
- Vehicle check records prior to use.
- Check lists for all equipment; to be used when the work is completed.
- LANTRA cards for all operatives, to be carried at all times on site.