Terms and Conditions
The first visit to discuss client’s requirements and ascertain the company’s current operating procedures and document usage is free.
- Once the scope and terms of the service/accreditation is agreed a quote is provided and agreed with the client.
- Before work can begin we will require the client to sign the Appointment Agreement and a copy of our Terms & Conditions and provide a 10% deposit. The balance to be paid on completion of documentation provision unless otherwise agreed via a separate monthly payment plan
- The quotes cover the cost of the creation of the Quality Procedures Manual, Document Register, Quality Policy, Internal Audits the Management Review and the on-site support during the accreditation visit by the third party. Note: We only use UKAS approved certification bodies.
- The maximum time limit between installing the completed documentation and providing the internal audit, is 12 months.
- Ongoing internal audits and management review meetings and/or on-site support during the surveillance visit by the third party accreditation body are charged by the day, work will be chargeable at £400 per day, this covers travelling costs up to 100 miles each way, after that additional charge of 55p per mile plus travelling time at £50 per hour will be added to the invoice.
- Once all the documentation has been completed and supplied to the client, the balance of the account is due immediately, or payments by our interest free monthly payment schedule as set out within the initial agreement. Payments to be made by direct Bank transfer.
- Costs for any third party accreditation body are the responsibility of the client and will not be included with our original quote or signed agreement.
- Any additional work or variance from the original agreed scope and agreement will be subject to re-negotiation and could be chargeable.
- Any additional Standards or Directives that may be required on behalf of the client will be charged for at cost.
- Any cost incurred in having to take any legal action that may be required to recover any debt will be added to the original bill, this will include any solicitors fees, debt collection and/or Court costs.
- Payments not received within 30 days of invoice date are subject to a credit surcharge of 8% above the Bank of England base rate.
- We endeavour to provide up to date accurate advice based on the information provided by the client, we will not be held responsible for any mistake or misunderstanding due to the client withholding or supplying misleading information.
- We will also not held responsible for any failure to achieve accreditation if the client does not follow the system we have agreed and implemented with them. So any additional charges that may be incurred due to additional surveillance visits being required will be the responsibility of the client.
- Work quoted for CE certification includes all the Technical Files, travelling to clients place of business and the organising of the testing, it does not cover the costs of postage, transport or shipping of products or of the testing or certification charges, these will be the sole responsibility of the client to pay them direct. Any additional travelling required to visit any testing facility will be charged to the client at 55p per mile plus travelling time at £50 per hour.